Planning a way home when you’ve been out partying is the smart thing to do. But despite good intentions, sometimes things don’t go according to plan. That’s when Anna can help.
The Anna Armstrong White Foundation (a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization) created Anna’ Ride Home to help make it a little easier for you for those times that maybe your planning was quite on spot.
Anna’s Ride Home is a partnership between local bars and taxi companies with the sole goal of getting people home safely and off the road. Bar staff is trained to recognize when a patron may need a drive home, and can offer up free cab vouchers. The ride home program is confidential.
Currently, about 32 bars in the Puget Sound area are partners in the Anna’s Ride Home Program. If your favorite establishment isn’t listed, you might tell them they should be.
- The Baltic Room Seattle
- The Central Saloon Seattle
- Cowgirls, Inc. Seattle
- Fado Irish Pub & Restaurant Seattle
- Horse and Cow Bar & Grill Bremerton
- Johnny’s Sports Bar & Grill Edmonds
- J & M Cafe and Cardroom Seattle
- Lady Luck’s Cowgirl Up Steakhouse & Saloon Tacoma
- Level 5 Seattle
- Liquid Lime Kirkland
- Marina Park Grill Kirkland
- McClouds Bremerton
- Mondo’s Pub Lynnwood
- MoonDogs, Too Port Orchard
- 19th Hole Tavern Bremerton
- Palmer’s East Redmond
- The Parlor Billiards & Spirits Bellevue
- Pyramid Brewing Seattle
- Rocksport Bar & Grill Seattle
- Romeo’s Bar & Grill Bremerton
- R Bar and Grill Renton
- R Place Bar & Grill Seattle
- Safeco Field Seattle
- The Shark Club Kirkland
- Tiki Joe’s Wet Bar Kirkland
- Time Out Kirkland
- 21 Central Kirkland
- Uncle Jack’s Billiards & Lounge Lynnwood
- Victory Lounge Seattle
- Wilde Rover Kirkland
The upcoming New Year’s Eve festivities has heightened awareness of drinking and driving, but Anna’s Ride Home is available 365 days a year.
Photo credit: SXC